- We operate an extremely busy software centre and availability differs week on week. Please call us on 0141 882 4669 for appointment availability.
Every vehicle is different, some can be programmed through the diagnostic port, some require interfacing with the vehicles computer directly and others require installing or replacing a chip inside the ECU. We carry out a diagnostic check and road test before and after so we ask that you allow us around three to four hours to complete the work.
- Absolutely, we have nothing to hide and many customers are intrigued by the process, alternatively if at home or work, we will inform you when the programming is complete.
You can be 100% confident that your car will be programmed by a highly trained ecotune technician we appreciate that it's impossible to be experts on every vehicle, therefore we harness the services of the finest software developers throughout Europe and beyond who specialise in producing software for specific brands in their own specialist field. This ensures the maximum possible benefit to every customer with absolute minimum risk every time!
- Our Software Engineering Centre is based in Hillington Industrial Estate, Glasgow.
- Our Software Engineering Centre is open from 9.00am until 5.30pm weekdays and 10am until 1pm on Saturdays. Our phone lines are open Mon-Fri from 09.00am until 5.30pm and 10am till 1pm on Saturdays.
- The cost of the software is entirely dependent on the car and modifications that have been carried out. For a quote, please call the centre on 0141 882 4669 or use our free quatation service.
- We stock a large variety of performance parts. To browse our stock, visit our online shop.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased directly from our Glasgow Centre or from our online shop.