Racingline Stage 1 Brake Kit - S1, Polo 6R/6C, Ibiza 6J/6P - 330mm 4 Pot
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our experts.
All the power in the world is next to useless if your stock brakes aren’t up to it. Our RacingLine Monoblock Performance Brake Upgrade for the Polo (6R/6C), A1/S1 (8X) and Ibiza (6J/6P) an ultra-durable, fast-road solution developed exclusively for the pocket-sized VWG cars.
We’ve developed these brakes from our decades of motorsport experience, and, as you’d expect, they provide outstanding stopping power again and again. Yet, all at an affordable price.
What’s in the Kit?
- Monoblock Front Brake Calipers (Pair)
- Caliper Mounting Brackets (Pair)
- Full Mounting Bolt Kit
- Braided Steel Front Brake Line Set
- Sport Brake Pad Set (Fast Road Use)
- Triple Groove Brake Discs (Pair)
- Caliper, Pads & Bracket combined weight – 4.4kg (9.7lb) per side
- Our lightweight Monoblock one-piece construction is usually reserved for the highest-specification motorsport kits, being vastly stiffer and lighter than the original calipers
- A bigger, 330mm ‘triple-groove’ disc gives greater heat capacity, thus reducing the effect of fade
- Smart design features such as our ‘Tru-Loc’ hub adapter system
- Built in Brake Pad Wear Indicator
- Racingline’s Extensive Development program on piston sizes gives beautiful progressive pedal feel.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.