do88 VAG 1.8/2.0 TSI EA888 Gen.3/Gen.4 V2 Carbon Fibre Intake – LF-190-CF
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our experts.
This comprehensive kit has a full-frontal inlet scoop, spanning the entire radiator support width and delivers the massive, custom-designed cotton air filter with a steady stream of cool, fresh air. This design ensures a direct, efficient airflow path to the turbo, while maintaining proper filtration. Having a streamlined aesthetic, our intake system shows how well form can meet function. The clean, minimalist design not only complements your engine bay but also underlines the quality and performance of the system.
Crafted from the highest quality vacuum-infused, prepreg carbon fibre (2×2 weave), the do88 air filter housing promises robustness, endurance and fantastic looks. A UV and heat-resistant gloss clear coat on the carbon fibre guarantees awesome appearance and surface protection without the risk of yellowing. The system is compatible with both stock and larger turbo inlet hoses, making it versatile for almost all setups. With the addition of our separately sold performance inlet hoses, you can effectively eliminate all airflow bottlenecks before the compressor housing, allowing your turbo to breathe unrestrictedly!
- A full-frontal inlet scoop, providing unrestricted airflow to the air filter.
- Optimized for tuned engines, hybrid turbos, and big turbo kits.
- Up to +16 hp / +30 Nm increase on a Stage 3 vehicle (VW GTI mk7).
- Increases airflow up to 44% on factory turbo inlet hose (measured on VW Golf mk8 GTI Clubsport), and up to 84% combined with do88 performance turbo inlet hose (do88-kit240).
- Large, custom-designed dry cotton air filter with densely knitted cotton gauze for superior filtration.
- Washable and reusable air filter for optimum performance and long service life.
- Compatible with do88 performance turbo inlet hoses, OEM turbo inlet hoses, and any aftermarket turbo inlet hoses designed for stock air box connection.
- Reduced pressure drop and strain on factory components compared to stock.
- Improved throttle and boost response.
- Straight through design with no sharp or harsh bends and restrictions.
- Produces an enhanced induction sound from the turbocharger and Diverter Valve (DV).
- Compatible for most future mods you can think of such as turbo upgrade.
- Quick and easy installation using factory airbox mounts.
- Works on cars with/without SAI, and SAI filter available separately.
- Includes a water drainage opening at the bottom of the airbox.
- UV and heat-resistant gloss clear coat finish on the carbon fibre for lasting protection.
- Embrace a considerable power boost across the band and a more responsive throttle feel with the do88 v2 Intake System – the upgrade your vehicle truly deserves!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.