We aim to provide products of the highest quality and hope you will be satisfied with them. However if for any reason you wish to return an item, you may do so within 14 days of receipt.
Upon receipt of your returned goods, we will be happy to refund the value of the products in full or exchange them for goods to the same value, so long as the items returned are in the same condition as they were in at the time of delivery to you. We regret that we cannot refund or replace any product that has been installed or used, unless the item is faulty.
The customer is responsible for all postage and packing costs, unless the item is faulty.
Software file sales are non refundable for copyright reasons.
Bespoke exhaust products are non refundable unless faulty due to a manufacturing defect.
Due to a change in Paypal's policy cancelled web store orders paid via Paypal will incur a 4% cancellation charge to cover Paypal fees.
Return the item with a note containing your name and address and purchase receipt (or copy) and reason for return, indicating whether you require a refund or exchange:Ecotune UK Ltd
Unit 10, 36 Dalziel Road,
Hillington Park Industrial Estate,
(Please note this address is for postal returns only)
(The postage of the returned items are payable by the customer unless item is faulty in which case a refund of postage costs will be provided upon inspection)
Once we receive returned items, we will post the exchange item or issue you a full refund less shipping costs within 14 days.
Refunds will be made by the same method as the original payment was received, unless otherwise agreed.
If you have any queries or need any further assistance, please contact us at email@example.com
The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order. We aim to have your goods delivered as quickly as possible. Orders placed before 13:00 on a working day will be processed within two working days and will be delivered within four working days unless otherwise stated and provided no additional security checks are required and all stock items are available. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.)
- If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Ecotune shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods, less delivery charges.
- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, Ecotune will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- Time for delivery shall not be of the essence. The goods may be delivered by the Ecotune in advance of the quoted delivery date.
- Upon receipt of your order you will be asked to sign for the goods received in good condition. If you are unable to check the contents of the package at that moment in time please sign for the parcel as "UNCHECKED". Failure to do so may affect any warranty claims that you make thereafter.
Customer Service Contact Information
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0141 882 4669