Air Filter & Heat Shield Induction Kit red/blue/black Intake Hose VW MK7 Golf GTI & R, Audi A3, S3 8V, Seat Leon Cupra 280 & Skoda Octavia RS
- Induction Kits
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our experts.
This induction kit fits the vehicles listed in the compatibility section above. If your unsure at all about choosing the correct induction kit for your vehicle, please contact us on 0141 882 4669
Ramair Jetstream Induction Kit (JSK) for vehicles utilizing the MQB chassis platform equipped with the 2.0 TSI (EA888) engine.
This kit allows for increased airflow and induction noise over the factory air intake equipment.
This kit mounts to standard factory mounting points and rubbers.
The kit comprises of…
- Jetstream Performance Baseplate Filter – Our performance foam air filter, with stainless steel cage construction for superior internal structural support and a spun aluminium neck designed to act as a velocity stack, minimizing turbulence in the intake tract, maximizing flow. The filter element has quick release fittings to enable quick removal, allowing for easy cleaning & maintenance.
- Silicone Intake Pipe – Single piece turbo intake pipe made with 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone, providing excellent protection from high engine bay temperatures.
- Heat Shield with OEM mounting points – Laser cut, precision folded heat shield powder-coated in black, is designed to fit directly to the standard OEM factory air box mounting points and rubbers without the need for modification. The heat shield helps maintain low intake temperatures by providing a physical barrier between the air filter and the rest of the engine bay and directing the air from the factory cold air feed to the area around the filter.
- Full Fitting Kit – Includes all nuts bolts, hose clamps and high quality silicone hose connectors necessary to fit the kit to a standard car (This kit requires utilization of some components from the standard intake pipe and air box).
- Full Fitting Instructions with Photos – Fully detailed step-by-step instructions to guide you through the installation process.
- High Performance, MAF Safe, twin layer, fully reticulated foam filter
- Comes complete with all clips/brackets/bolts etc required to fit
- Stainless steel cage support structure
- 100% Hand made in the UK – Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for life
- Replaces the restrictive OEM air box
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.