ECOTUNE POWERMAX 2 PACKAGE
- Copy of ECO-PM2-BUILD
- In Stock
Need Some Advice? Speak to one of our experts.
Welcome to our dyno-developed complete Stock to Powermax 2 Package for the remarkable VAG MQB platform.
The Ecotune Powermax 2 Package caters to the customer seeking an upgrade which significantly amplifies the factory performance characteristics, without the convoluted catalogue of parts typically associated with this power level. This offers an excellent, scalable introduction to upgrades for your car with a clear modular path beyond which leads to power outputs and performance results typically reserved for the supercar owner.
With an increased focus on engine and noise pollution, performance motoring enthusiasts are subject to growing public criticism. As this unwanted attention grows, we are offering a conscionable upgrade solution without the performance compromise.
- Expected figures start at 500hp, 450ftlbs and can rise up to 590hp and 490ftlbs of torque, Option Dependent**
- Improved Reliability and Drivability.
- Flex Fuel Capability - Simply add bio-ethanol to your tank to unlock the further, fully calibrated increase in power and performance*
- Retain your original turbocharger should you wish to return to factory setup or recoup a portion of your upgrade investment.
What does this Ecotune package include?
Our Powermax 2 Package includes the following:
- Ecotune Reflex ECU & DSG Calibration
- Garrett Powermax Stage 2 Turbocharger
- NGK Competition Spark Plugs
- Engine Oil & Filter Change (Performance Lubricant)
- Performance Panel Filter
- Installation Labour at Ecotune HQ
What features does Ecotune’s Reflex Calibration include?
- Reflex Response - Our additional layer of response to poor fuel grades and compromised engine hardware helps to protect your investment. It’s OEM engine protection, then some.
- Oil Temperature Tethering - Power is steadily restrained based upon oil temperature being below or above the optimal operating range. A feature that ensures mechanical sympathy when it is most needed.
- Reflex Select - On the fly selection between calibrations, easily at the touch of a button whilst in motion or stationary. This includes functionality for completely individual ECU calibrations capable of accommodating low and high-octane fuels from 95ron to E100 with varying performance profiles.
- Boost By Gear - Specific boost targets set relative to gear selection, with the goal of improving grip in all on throttle driving. Alternative boost strategies can be applied to each individual program selection, wet/dry conditions, drag strip, etc.
- Intelligent Flex Fuel* - Fully independent calibrations for Pump fuel and Ethanol fuel are precisely interlaced and monitored relative to Ethanol content; ensuring the perfect ignition angle, optimal direct/port injection split, ideal fuel pump delivery and perfect fuel trimming at all Ethanol ratios with the added comfort of Reflex Response. When combined with our program selection module various output and boost by gear options are available.
- Reflex Secure - An effective additional layer of theft deterrent where a Reflex Select allocation is appointed to prevent engine starting. Select this mode and the car will not start until you return to the vehicle and disable the feature.
Reflex Flex Fuel Add-On
By choosing within the option sets to add full Flex Fuel Capability, you're adding our Ecotune Flex Kit, an Ecotune Low Pressure Fuel Pump Upgrade to suit your model, Bosch 980CC injectors, an Ecotune Injector Loom, Ethanol fuel for power runs on our dyno and all the installation labour necessary to fit these parts at HQ.
99RON and E85 fuels are not all that similar, with different burn rates, energy densities, octane ratings and temperature characteristics.
The tuning strategy between the two fuel types can be very different, even on the same hardware, a 99RON calibration and an E85 calibration may look completely different.
Some existing approaches to ‘Flex Fuel’ do not adequately respect these key strategy differences and opt to adjust limited variables, not fully leveraging each fuel’s characteristics (becoming even more apparent at mixed content levels); this can result in reduced performance, drivability and economy.
At Ecotune, we believe something is only worth doing if it is done correctly and that philosophy has been executed to the letter with Reflex’s Flex Fuel module.
Our Reflex Flex Fuel approach references two completely independent calibrations for 95, 99 and E85. Using a live data feed from an installed Flex Fuel sensor, Reflex Flex Fuel interpolates dynamically between the 99RON and E85 calibrations, resulting in a perfectly blended final calibration output that takes FULL advantage of the current fuel makeup. No compromises, no shortcuts. This is the correct approach to a true Flex Fuel solution.
This all happens live and is handled entirely by our Ecotune Reflex technology. Reflex Flex Fuel cooperates with Reflex Response, ensuring maximum power, performance and safety at all ethanol mixtures.
A full breakdown can be provided upon request.
You can learn more about Reflex via our detailed blog post here.
All Pricing within Options Includes Installation at Ecotune HQ in Glasgow, but prices are subject to change, please contact us for a more tailored estimate.
There is no turbocharger exchange program available, we encourage you to retain your stock turbo in case you’d like to return to stock in the future, or if you wish to recoup some of your initial investment.
If you need any help, have any questions or would like some gentle encouragement just give our sales team a call on 0141 882 4669 (option 1)
*Hardware required: Flex Fuel Capability possible with the additional purchase of our Ecotune Flex Fuel Kit and accompanying modifications, depending on your current spec.
**Figures achieved may be slightly more or less than quoted numbers and varies depending upon fuel grade, engine condition and hardware presented.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.